Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don’t want anyone to leave, it’s too hard to find like minded people. I’m out of step with the people I know, even my own family. So each and every one of you are precious to me and I value your presence here.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I don’t want anyone to leave, it’s too hard to find like minded people. I’m out of step with the people I know, even my own family. So each and every one of you are precious to me and I value your presence here.
As do I! But...a person has to draw a line in the sand in this world sometime or other. Especially now...time to pick a side and stand firm on it, as this is not going away, evil is on the rise and it only takes good people doing nothing for it to take over. Stand up, stand firm, keep your eyes on Christ, my friends!

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
YES!

What is with this world, that it is SO difficult to find people who:

1. Are kind even when they disagree

2. Have some common sense (now an endangered species)

3. Think you should work for the stuff you have

4. Think you should take care of the stuff you have

5. Think you should do what is right, not what feels good at the moment.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Started reading a book... interesting..

Makes clear why we can't agree.

Because if you take God out of the picture, there is nothing to agree on.

If you make your list of important stuff, liberty, equality, safety, etc. different people will have a different idea of which is more important.

And, without God, without an understanding of a life to come and consequences to our actions, there is no common starting point of discussion.

We are stuck with various life style choices and various death style choices.

Kind of wow..... explains why we are now stuck with so many people talking at each other and getting nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.