Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You mean to tell me your Governor has not issued a shelter in place order for Texas yet?

FB_IMG_1585100246415.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Took a long lunch today, Ohio governor announcement at 2pm, not wanting to wait for any surprises.

Got a few more essentials, some "treats"/snacks, paid for donuts to be delivered to our local pharmacy in the morning, meds filled, and got ammo for the shotguns. Years of living in an apartment had my defense stash empty with everything at my sister's place.

Stores were stocked well

I'm shocked that you could find ammo. At least here, run on guns and ammo is incredible. One local guy who is a one man show is running 12 hour days. He only allows 8 people in his store at a time, and there has been a waiting line at his door, and in his parking lot full for days.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Went for groceries today. Most things were somewhat back in stock. Can get noodles, rice, and ramen. Black beans were on shelf but there were a few types in the 15 lb bags back in bulk. Only drop down bulk bins in use as they dont need a scoop so limited selection compared to normal.

They have limits on most things which is helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.