Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score

Prayers for each of you as times continue to get tough...

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Welp they just closed all schools in my area until the 27 this month at least.
My communication class has transferred online until then at least and my math class is off? Until the 20th at least, and then might be online which kinda sucks cause I need a lot of help in that subject 😥😓 no info on when and if it'll reopen again so hoping it wont end up messing up my longterm plans.

@Britesea we've been looking for distilled too for housespouses cpap, haven't been able to find any either :( hope you guys find some soon!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Now's a good time for mothers to realize they've got milk bags hanging off the front of them....so many opt not to nurse and not for any good reason, either. My DIL didn't want to nurse and so she didn't. She preggers again and also hasn't any intention of nursing. Free milk, the right kind, formulated especially for your baby, heated to the right temps, don't have to wash bottles or nipples, and you don't want to use it??? It's crazy.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Stopped by the local small grocery. Out of milk, bread, eggs, breakfast meats (bacon, sausage, etc.), tp, and water. Rest of store was stocked, although some items were on the low side. Produce was well stocked

Thankfully, the jello I was looking for was in ample supply. The wife had tummy issues today.

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thank you WalMart. That's what they do; they come in, drive out the other stores with their low prices, and then they raise prices when there's no competition.

Their destroyers of small bussiness's and especially more sonlocal bussiness's. They shouldnt be allowed or able to do that :( it's like the milk thing thats been going on, their buying all they can (or more usual just straight up taking over small dairy farms) and turning round n selling it dirt cheap. Small dairies cant keep up.

A co-worker was complaining because there was no Formula in the store and she is almost out for her 3 month old. People are hoarding BABY FORMULA because it lasts longer than Dry Milk Powder. Now, those that need it for their babies can't find any. So sad.

I dont imagine that stuff tastes all that good, it sounds disgusting 🤢.... not sure why no ones Just getting evaporated milk if they can't find powdered... that's what it was made for, shelf stable and to be used at a 1em:1water ratio

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Stopped by the local small grocery. Out of milk, bread, eggs, breakfast meats (bacon, sausage, etc.), tp, and water. Rest of store was stocked, although some items were on the low side. Produce was well stocked

Thankfully, the jello I was looking for was in ample supply. The wife had tummy issues today.

I've been suprised how many people been ignoring things like jello, sauces and sweets.
Getting food bored is a thing and sometimes having what might seem a 'frivolous' food now can be mega uplifting.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
A co-worker was complaining because there was no Formula in the store and she is almost out for her 3 month old. People are hoarding BABY FORMULA because it lasts longer than Dry Milk Powder. Now, those that need it for their babies can't find any. So sad.

whut?! dry powdered milk will keep for eons if you don't get it wet. i've had an opened box last me several years without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts