Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We now have 2 confirmed cases in my county.

https://weather.com/ has a Covid-19 tracker map you can use to track the number of confirmed cases and deaths in your county.
IMG_20200326_202228.jpg

IMG_20200326_204024.jpg

Last edited:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I think once people get over the shock, most will have better quality of life due to the restrictions. Better quality food, more exercise, valuing social connection, etc.
Tonight, I went to pick up a set of speakers for our church to have a "drive in" service this weekend. While driving, I noticed something great. People were working outside. Families were setting on the front porch with each other. People were doing things that make us human. The sun was warm, and the sky was blue. It almost felt like everything was right in the world.

Prayers for you @Chic Rustler

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tonight, I went to pick up a set of speakers for our church to have a "drive in" service this weekend. While driving, I noticed something great. People were working outside. Families were setting on the front porch with each other. People were doing things that make us human. The sun was warm, and the sky was blue. It almost felt like everything was right in the world.

Prayers for you @Chic Rustler

Use to be a common sight when I was a youth.

So I think I'll go shopping dressed as a Harry Potter type witch. Maybe that will keep people away.

My first choice was Victorian vampire, but I don't have the clothes for that.

Just walk in with a box of Kleenex under your arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts