Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
State Dept of Health is reporting 0 this morning. But the County Dept of Health reported 1 yesterday in county (the one my family was indirectly exposed to because the person continued working while sick) and someone who lives in a neighboring county but works here (person stopped working when sick).

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WE have 2 cases in our county now.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes, correct on the 326. They are in self isolation, rottnest island or hotel quarantine or in hospital. Sorry, I probably didn't post in the right language. I'll link direct as it is more clear.

View attachment 13589

Community transmission is a long way behind the US. While I have read online of many people though Scotland, Sweden and the Midwest of US reporting they had a bad flu like illness over christmas, I have not heard any reports of that in Australia. We are coming out of summer and into the flu season now.

That's a really nice overview your gov put together. Why don't we have something like that in the USA?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hard to know if it true or not since CNN has pedaled so many false narratives and is more about sensationalism than reporting the news.
Every body has an opinion - but if it's negative why don't you just keep it to yourself.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it is not an easy time for anyone. i'm trying to spend less time on-line because it is much better for me to do other things if i have the energy and capability.

in the meantime, everyone be safe, don't be afraid to tell people they can't come over or in your house, be careful of items brought in from sources where you don't know the status of the people who've been handling them. wipe things down, change containers, dispose of packaging, etc.

this virus is very infectious.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I think this is good news. Yes, the number of cases are still growing, but if you look closer, rates of increases have started slowing across a majority of states

Status
Not open for further replies.