Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was noticing that this morning myself. Unfortunately, I think my area is just starting to get the upswing. Hopefully the stay home order is making a difference. We had our first case on Monday and now we have 2 cases.

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The current stay at home order heres a bu it of a joke. It's been made, but like no ones following it. Hoping we can drop off some supplies at fmil's place before theres serious lockdowns. I think they are coming where I'm at, just hasnt hit yet.

Last edited:

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The stay at home order is being fairly well observed around my area. You really don't see anyone out and about at all. The stores are fairly empty of shoppers, with most of the people who are shopping staying away from each other. And people are getting creative about socializing. The local small-town church had parking-lot mass on Sunday. They had a FM radio thingy and every-one tuned to the right station so everyone got to hear mass and most could see the priest standing outside at the top of the stairs.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think this is good news. Yes, the number of cases are still growing, but if you look closer, rates of increases have started slowing across a majority of states

Looks the NY Times is poor wants my money to look at my state.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200402-182103_Chrome.jpg

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Our state is not even allowing drive in church. From what I see, people are taking this seriously, and stayinb home. though, one store is in trouble for defying orders to close down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts