Not open for further replies.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1585610264600.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Madigan Medical Center doesn't allow most visitors right now to prevent any spread. They were very quiet there and met us outside.

Hubby woke with weakness in his right arm this morning. So I dropped hubby off at the ER around 8 am. Around 1pm he texted they were keeping him. He's in ICU getting IV meds to bring his blood pressure to a reasonable level. No stroke or anything else when they tested him. When I brought him a few things an hour ago, the corpsman who met me to get it told me that he's under observation because of family stroke history but they think he will be fine once the blood pressure is down.

He's been putting off going to the doctor for a long time now to get more meds and it's now bit him. Plus they will make the follow appointment with his primary care physician before they release him so he goes.

So I had a stressful day of worry because I couldn't be with him to find out what is going on because of the virus.

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@Hinotori I hope for a speedy recovery for your hubby! It would be a scary time to be alone at the hospital or to not be with someone while their there :(

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
No confirmed cases in my county yet, but they are in the surrounding counties.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@FarmerJamie Those charts are encouraging to see! Makes me happy to see that the growth rate is starting to slow down.
Thank you for the good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.