Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Turns out we really like creamed corn. Not the stupid watery stuff with pureed corn in it. Real creamed corn with actual cream reduction sauce. I poured half an old bottle of ranch in, the end of a sour cream container - maybe 1/2 cup - and ranch spices. Didn't taste to ranch-y, it was good! I'm glad I made a big batch for leftovers! Culinary surprises ahead! :gig

I believe I would like that also 👍

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ohh so thats what Lysol is! I was wondering what the heck everyone was talking about when I read it all over the net haha.

There was just a press conference on telly saying we have flattened the curve in australia, but because we have so effectively, the restriction will be in place for a long while. I hope your numbers start to level out over there. The news makes it look pretty horrific.

I am going to go out for my planned shop in the next two days. I thought about going to the beach too as its not off limits here and big enough for everyone to distance. If it had still been school term I would have the entire beach to myself! I guess I will see how I go though, I might be too tired out from shopping to bother with the beach. I usually use soap-free oatmeal wash but since the virus started I have gone back to oatmeal soap bars and my skin is so dry!

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Your house sounds like ours. Plenty of food for months, incase of a zombie apocalypse. Plus we live in the middle of nowhere, kind of hard to catch any kind of virus when no one is around.

This time of the year, I do make it a point to not go in to the pharmacy. I use the drive up window and hit my hands with sanitizer when I'm done. A little common sense goes a long ways most of the time.

Although used mainly for brewing beer, I highly recommend Starsan. My daughter uses it to sanitize my new grandbaby's bottles and she's growing like a weed! Use as directed of course... I have it pre mixed in a spray bottle also. Don't fear the foam.
View attachment 13258

That one looks nasty! I hope we can have something like that, we can settle for alcohol in the meantime. :D

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Turns out we really like creamed corn. Not the stupid watery stuff with pureed corn in it. Real creamed corn with actual cream reduction sauce. I poured half an old bottle of ranch in, the end of a sour cream container - maybe 1/2 cup - and ranch spices. Didn't taste to ranch-y, it was good! I'm glad I made a big batch for leftovers! Culinary surprises ahead! :gig

I won’t eat cream corn from a can, I make my own and freeze it. It’s yummy. Cream corn in a batch of corn bread makes it even better.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Never in my life, would I have imagined such horrible suffering, that would dictate a need for something like this. I'm so mad and sad at the same time. I pray China is held accountable for all this global suffering, it's absolutely horrible.

New York City plans to temporarily bury coronavirus victims in a park
It was proposed, but public outcry shut it down. So no one has been buried in Central Park.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
All a global governement will do for those of us "at the bottom" will be to simply add another level of taxation. I seriously doubt we will see any improvements in our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts