CreativeTwinsZoo's journal of self sufficancy

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Congrats to Twinnie - it's so exciting to have a new career path!

Hope the spinner works out for you and you learn how to make thread. That's really cool.

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have sent gotten around to it yet, but hopefully before long I'll get it and around to it ^,^;. I know for that someday homestead it'll Definatly be something nice to know how to do cause its been mentioned between a few of us maby a few sheep or an alpaca and maby some of the super fluffy bunny's (totally spacing a name rn...) On that someday stead

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Sorry it's been awhile, Twinnie and I are not dead! Just been super busy!

I hope everyone here's been good! I'll be skulking round a bit lol

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Hello stranger! :) I was thinking about you two just this week and wondering how you're doing. What's news your side?

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Oh birdys and bees, it's been awhile since I was last on
Sorry to have just dropped off the face of the earth everyone (if anyone still visits this way to check on this journal ) it's been almost two years now since I kinda dissapeared :( sorry if I worried anyone, it's been super busy and just allover crazy hectic!

That kookie roommate we were having issues with no longer lives with us, thank goodness! We do have a different roommate now, who has been faaaaaaaaaaar better!! Shes now on I think heading year 3 of rooming with us as well of the last week Monday lol.
Unfortunately we no longer have bunnies (though someday we plan on having them once more!)
We are hoping to get chickens again soon (by the end of the year maybe, different coop different setup and different spot)
Weve also been working on getting some garden beds out up in the back yard and trying different methods of potted gardening too:woot
Uhm..... I'm sure there is a buttload more I've not put up that I can't entirely think of rn, but I'm hoping to be here again regularly to post, learn and chat again!!! :pop:weee:woot