Custom Electric Bass Guitars

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Beautiful work! The only musical instrument I know how to play is the radio, but I can appreciate the work! :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Beautiful work! The only musical instrument I know how to play is the radio, but I can appreciate the work! :)

Thanks - playing a radio is good enough for me :). Glad you appreciate the work... A lot goes into building one of these since every one is unique. It's a labor of love for music more than anything else.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful!

I would love to know how you got started doing this.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
wow.amazing work! Almost makes me wish I still played bass! It's been a LONG time.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No doubt about it, you have definitely followed your dream. I wish you many more years in building guitars.

You sound like a very fun and outgoing lady... thanks for the reply :)

I don't play the bass so much any more due to minor arthritis in my hands (old age). But I still do a good amount of wood working.

I guess the reason I love music so much is it's a universal language. If you learn it you can communicate with anyone in the world. For example watch & listen to this (remember this guy is blind) --->

After watching and listening tell me if that didn't stir up your soul. He definitely overcome fear... and reached down deep in his soul to communicate through the universal language of music directly to you!

Last edited:

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment. As you can see by the picture my husband and I love motorcycles. We live on 7 acres in the country and raise chickens and an ornery cat. :)

Ken plays a 12-string Alvarez guitar. He has been trying to learn Tommy Emmanuel's style.

Don't let that arthritis get you down!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment. As you can see by the picture my husband and I love motorcycles. We live on 7 acres in the country and raise chickens and an ornery cat. :)

Ken plays a 12-string Alvarez guitar. He has been trying to learn Tommy Emmanuel's style.

Don't let that arthritis get you down!

Tommy Emmanuel is a very talented musician. Never heard of him until you mentioned it here and YouTubed him.

Does your husband like Steve Howe?