Damn Wild Dogs Shoot em all

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
One of the advantages to NOT having children.

No Children = No Grandchildren.
All 5 of the nieces and nephews are grown up and moved away.

I can lock and load to my little hearts desire. The only ones I have to worry about are the zombies :D :D

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
One of the advantages to NOT having children.

No Children = No Grandchildren. :D
:lol: Now that explains why your pantry is so full. My Mother's favorite saying "You kids are going to eat us out of house and home". Now I understand.

:th

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Use an extra bullet for me. I never thought I could kill anything until things attack my critters.
Poor goaties. :(
So totally true! A bear tore up both my beehives this year, and my first instinct was to shoot the thing! I'm so sorry for your difficulty :(

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Hope you get her....wild dogs are such a danger and a nuisance. We had one around here once and the neighbors caught it and keep it chained to a dog house. I don't know why but they have her sort of tamed down....none of their other dogs can stand this dog and I think she may have a little wolf in her lineage..

The neighbor brought it by my house once to "play" with my dogs....bad idea. My previously docile and sweet Lucy Lou roared down the yard, across her electric boundary and started plucking this dog with extreme prejudice. The friendly pup, Jake, took one look and decided to start on the other end and meet her in the middle!

By the time I could pull my vicious hounds off the thing we had enough hair in the yard to stuff a good pillow....the neighbors haven't been back for a visit, nor has their wild dog. :rolleyes: