Dawn419 & doc's LSTA: Confounded Computer!!!

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just wanted to warn everyone that IF you experience freakish weather phenomena today, it is my fault. :hide

I just finished cleaning the floor and cabinets!!! :gig

We just hit 107F here so nothing is getting done outside until the sun goes down behind the trees.

Think I'm going to get dinner put together next, then I can just reheat it when doc gets home. ;) That will free up a bit of time to do some more jungle-taming and outdoor puppy proofing this evening.

Hope everyone is having a great day and Happy 4th!!!

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The new addition is coming home today and I can't sleep for the excitement! :D

Still haven't decided on a name so will probably just let her name herself, at this point. I have a feeling it will be something to the effect of "will you please shut up and let me get some sleep"! :gig I'm using Train Your Stock Dog (You Don't Have To Be Smarter Than Your Dog) as my guide. I've also been reading up on Australian Shepherds (from pups) and have gained much insight on the breed. I'd forgotten how they are thinkers/problem solvers and will be way ahead of you (me), as an example...to a normal dog a fence is a boundary...to an Aussie, it's a thing to overcome...and they are good at it! :lol: :th

Outdoor potty-training? Can't wait!!! :th Doc says we won't be doing no newspapers indoors. I really hope he's wrong but... :gig I just hope he steps in "it" first. :D

Brought in a big cardboard box to contain the "kid" for as long as it will hold her for sleeping in and poor Smoke (the cat) isn't impressed. Just wait, is all I can say! :gig

Will be back sometime after 8 p.m. central time with pix of the new addition! ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
NEEEEEEEED pics ASAP! Must see fluffy puppy cuteness!!!

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
IS IT 7:30, YET??? :gig

Can't tell that I'm excited, can ya? :gig the cat> :smack <me

Didn't get anything done outside today but it's still 104F here and I could care less. Critters were taken care of but that's it. :rolleyes:

Gonna get off of here and get the soaker hoses to soaking, re-water the birds and buns and finish up puppy-preppin'! :frow

Be back in a few hours with cuteness pix! :D

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just got in a bit ago and got the new kid settled in. :D

Are ya ready for some cuteness???

ry%3D400

ry%3D400