Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
No TV babysitter tomorrow. DS6 broke the TV by poking a wire hanger through mesh in the back and shorted out a circuit panel. 🤦‍children!!!! DH ordered a replacement part from ebay. I hope it works so he doesnt go buy a new huge TV. 🙄

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm dreading tomorrow. Back to work, but both kids home.
me too! thankfully today is supposed to be one of the warmer ones this week and with the fresh snow I am kicking them outside for awhile. too bad we don't live closer to each other we could send them all out together and they could cause chaos together! haha

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
me too! thankfully today is supposed to be one of the warmer ones this week and with the fresh snow I am kicking them outside for awhile. too bad we don't live closer to each other we could send them all out together and they could cause chaos together! haha
DS14 has been whining about how "it's really cold" (32 degrees F) and is refusing to shovel snow off the deck. Yay, fun times. I haven't been out today. We have ice crust on top of snow. I hope roads are decent this afternoon. I'm almost out of rawhides for the dogs and that is an emergency. :rolleyes:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DH brought his computer home from work for end of year financial work. He has now been introduced to the level of crazy that is trying to work from home with kids interrupting constantly. I would like some sympathy please. :gig We got them to go away and quiet down, so it's nice for a moment or two. Back to work!