Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
That’s such an asshole move I love it 🤣🤣
He pretends to hate it :gig

My dog is obsessed with Twinkies and Nutter Butters now. I had been obedience training him but it wasn't going well. He was sniffing the Twinkie so I broke off a piece and cued "Finish." Turns out he knows Finish but just doesn't wanna do it, except for a Twinkie. :gig Don't tell my vet, okay? :gig

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I am loving my kid-free day with dogs on a schedule! I have been very productive. 🥳 I set an alarm to ring every hour to remind me to get up and move. Housework or exercise bike or both. It's noon already and I don't hurt all over from working at my computer! 🤩🥳

My dogs are very happy with their schedule. No conflict over the food bowl. Baymax seems to be eating more since moving away from self-feeding. She might be gaining weight. :fl Boi is participating in training sessions. They're both getting brushed, wiped, and nails filed. I need to scale their teeth and add toothbrushing back into my dog routine.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I had a busy day in the best way possible. I worked on 4-H dog project most of the day. Kick-off meeting had good turn-out - better than expected. Hopefully we didn't scare off too many families. I led the youth session, about 25 kids, grades 3 - 12. Lots of involvement and smiles, so I'll call it successful. Paperwork now. So much paperwork.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I want to can soup because ready-to-eat soup from the store is so expensive. DH likes to have canned soup for an easy meal.
Last year I canned vegetable soup by cutting up what I had at the time and putting a little in each jar. I even shelled out the beans from green beans that got too mature. Tomato, squash, peas, onion, corn, I forget what all I put in the jars. I covered with boiling chicken broth, capped and canned. Sure makes an easy meal! You

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
20220328_181946.jpg

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Where do you find the time! I feel like I barely can sit down to eat!
well... I don't work outside the home, and my contract work is about 10 hours/week. 4-H volunteering is in a lull this month before dog project group classes start. And I don't cook other than what I mention on the forum, and I don't clean a whole lot either. :lol: If I didn't brag about it, it didn't happen. :lol:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My ewe that lambs late (months late!) lambed on schedule this year 😍 DH almost culled her last year. I dont remember what happened, but she didnt raise lambs last year - she is fat! She has 1 (so far?) I moved her to a lambing pen. She is easy to handle and has her momma's temperament. That's why I like her so much 😍 DS15 (birthday!!!) might show her at the fair. 🤞