Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I started adding back activities in July when I started functioning better. I made a list of what I had to give up due to poor health, and I'm going throught that list to add it back into my life. First cleaning my house (clutter, old messes), then kids' daily routines, my food, daily housework (dishes, laundry, surfaces), my work, my self-care (fitness, hair styles, make-up, fashion), mental health, relationship, family meals, home decor. With each addition, more things fall into place and I have more capacity to do more.
So happy that things are working out for you!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Oh.....self care, you say? I really need to take care of myself. I'm focused on others and sad for me, don't even brush my teeth sometimes in the morning! Without me, the others will thrive less, so I need and want to take care of me and my body!!
You can't serve from an empty cup! You are worth it 🥰

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
congrats! it is so wonderful to make progress and to feel better.

keep remembering that compliments and encouragement are very very effective when given at times not related to discipline or correction.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I had a follow-up appointment with my functional medicine doctor today. It was fun 😅 I got a discount because I shared something she didn't know. 🤣 I have some next steps to minimize long term health risks.

I visited an old friend. Wish I could have spent more time with her. 🥰

And I dropped DS16 off with bio-dad early.

Happy weekend to me! DH finally has a day off!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Tell us the steps, if you'd like.
Starting bioidentical hormones to delay perimenopause because my osteoporosis risk is high. I am starting one hormone just to get normalized enough to be able to do further testing. 🙄

Methylene blue for full recovery from tickborne diseases and for mitochondria function

Adding MSM and methionine for low homocysteine

Adding taurine for gallbladder sludge. I hope it improves exercise tolerance/recovery too. It also will help with low homocysteine

I may need to add saturated fat to my diet to keep my cholesterol from getting too low. 😬 I'm going to recheck cholesterol in 2-3 months before I worry about it.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm starting to bounce back from a herxheimer reaction since starting methylene blue. I have history of tickborne diseases, meet chronic Lyme criteria and have had chronic candida - so a herx was not a surprise.

DS16 had a stressful weekend at bio-dad's. The adults got into a huge fight over household chores. DS16 is old enough that it's a good reference point, a learning experience, a reason to learn to "adult."

I blew my budget. Badly. 😵😬 probably need to no-spend for a few months 😭 I'm so spoiled, I can't imagine. Ooof. I've gotten very not SS in a hurry! Talk some sense into me!