Dean foods files for bankruptcy

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OK BOOMER

I read an article that this is the smart alec retort to "old" people, a sort of verbal eyeroll, blowing off the "old" person who is probably saying something like, back when..... The youngest generation, what letter are we on now? Z? I dunno…..anyway they blame the Boomers for the ills of the world. There are even T-shirts and such with OK BOOMER on them. Turn off the electricity and see how long they last......

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Heck, I've seen them losing it completely over a lost fight in World of Warcraft, lol

They are completely dependent on those electronics, which the Older Generations created.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Cut off the WiFi !!! Now THAT would be a disaster for them....I mean how would they survive??????????
I swear, the more I see in the stores each week, the more I want to just stay home and be a hermit.

Of course, we'd need an "underground" communication for SS -- I mean, who could I tell about the new piglets, fresh eggs, my first ripe tomato -- who would even care?

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ive had to step away from an mmorpg and go clean the bathroom to calm down many a time. Some peoples desire to ruin things for others just got too much. In the wild west days of the online games in UO we could tell the time by when the player killers showed up because the kiddies got home from school. Or they would run their mouths or disrupt events. A few friends of mine and I worked out many ways to outsmart them and make them pay. I can proudly say that I and 3 others were the cause of many a jerk's character dead and trapped for days while waiting for a game master to be have time to come move them. We also caused them to change game mechanics and add ways out of our favorite trap spots because the whiny jerks couldn't handle getting their own back.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
One of my millennial friends at work just bought a condo. His dad has done all the updates and fixes for him. One day he had meatballs and mustard for lunch because that was all he had in his refrigerator and "going to the store and buying food seems like a waste of time and money." His mom sends him home with containers of food every weekend when he visits. I'm sure his new girlfriend is impressed...

This is the future generation that is going to save the world?

Well at least I taught all my kids (boys and girls) how to hunt and fish and CLEAN the animals. I guess I have no problem saying so either.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Cut off the WiFi !!! Now THAT would be a disaster for them....I mean how would they survive??????????
I swear, the more I see in the stores each week, the more I want to just stay home and be a hermit.

Of course, we'd need an "underground" communication for SS -- I mean, who could I tell about the new piglets, fresh eggs, my first ripe tomato -- who would even care?

we can set up can and strings. :) or drums and smoke signals... i can also start retraining my Morse Code and semaphor signalling... :) emojies might be tough.