Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I guess that's a better test than what the boss did a few months ago....he threw the cat into the fence to test it :/

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Well, she sure did jump.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Well, she just stood there, and tried to figure out how to reach the stuff w/out touching the rope. :lol:

Denim Deb

Reaction score
OK, that was NOT fun. I spend the time from 9:00 to sometime after 1:00 running back and forth to the bathroom. I think it must have been something I ate. But, I had diarrhea, vomiting, weakness, sweats, etc. And, I had both the diarrhea and the vomiting at the same time. I'm supposed to have my 4-H club today and it's too late to cancel it. I might just go and drop off the stuff, and let someone else teach it.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Same here. Hubby dropped the 4-H stuff off and I had someone else teach the lesson. KN fed my horses this morning, and RU gave Stormy his 2nd feeding and checked on my chickens and Cindy. I fed my goats and rabbits, and almost collapsed doing that. I cannot tell you when the last time was that I was this sick. I've slept most of the day.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Wow sis, I hope you have a QUICK recovery! Sounds like you very definately need to make sure you stay hydrated :hugs

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Well, I'm feeling better today, so I should be able to get out there this afternoon. I slept all night long. I've been drinking water, ginger ale and pedialyte to stay hydrated, keep from throwing up and replace electrolytes. And, all I've had to eat is crackers. I'll probably go back to sleep in just a bit. It's days like this that I'm glad I have the cot out at the farm. I may need it tomorrow depending on how I'm feeling.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Oh crud. I'm all set to relax on my laptop, and it's not working. :hit So, I'm on my tablet. And it takes forever to post on it. Oh well. At least I can still get on.