Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Not as bad. I'm not sure when I'll be riding this week. Hubby is off on Thursday, and I'm going kaynoeing w/a friend on Friday. Plus, they're calling for showers everyday. :he I'm getting sick and tired of all the rain. If I could ship it to someone that needed it, I'd be glad to do so. I'm almost out of hay. My hay guy has none-and he can't cut any. I'm not sure when we even had enough dry days in a row for cutting it!

The rain just missed me today-which is good since I was on the bike. It was spitting a bit when I left church. I got home as quick as I could and the roads were wet. Got home and checked the radar. The rain had just moved out of the area B4 I got on the road, and had then curled up behind me and was hitting the church! It was a good thing I came straight home.

By the time I was ready to go out to give Stormy his 2nd feeding, it had stopped raining, so I took the bike. And, I didn't hit any rain. Hopefully tomorrow will be dryer.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I'd love to. But, the last person that wanted some just had their barn flooded by the rain they just got, so that might not be a good idea! :hide

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Hubby got the mower running! And, it's running better now than it's ever run since I got it! So, for the first time in about a month, my cart was dumped. And, my field got mowed! Seeing as I start work on Monday, this is going to make my life so much easier.

In other news, they changed the forecast. Instead of the rain, it's been hot and dry. The good thing about that is, my field has dried up, and I should (hopefully) be able to get hay this week. The bad thing is, it's hot out. And, that's really sapping my energy. I've gotten some housework done, but not as much as I wanted. Normally, I try to take it easy on Sunday, I just might have to do some work tomorrow. I'm not sure what all I'm going to get done this week-it just might be a bit crazy. But, once I get in the swing of things, it should be better.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
RU kept telling me she'd dump the cart and mow my field-she never did. I'm so glad it's running again. I need to come up w/something I can put up over it to keep it out of the weather.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Well, I managed to get more of the housework done yesterday. And, I'm happy to announce that I have a floor in my bedroom! I still don't have the whole house clean, but it's so much better.

I got up early this morning, and got some stuff done B4 I went to work. Once I was done work, I went out to the farm, and got a bunch of stuff done. Now, I'm home relaxing. I don't think I'm going to have any trouble sleeping tonight! :lol: