Disturbing & Spreading New Trend....

R2D2

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Yes, i saw that article as well, Boogity.I did a google search on the topic and its unbelievable.I tried unsuccessfully to post another link to an article.It was about how flash mobs were spreading across American cities, as well as rural areas like you mentioned.They use Twitter and Facebook to organize and strike.It happens so fast, most everyone is caught off guard.This is presenting a real challenge for law enforcment and buisnesses being targeted.I read another article saying in England the roiters were using Twitter and Facebook as well, to stay on step ahead of the police.So far here they haven't started burning and destruction as they are in England.It's hit and run robberies in larger groups.

Lady Henevere

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score

ctg492

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I had never heard of this till I read this the other day here. Just now in my folks town of Port Huron, there was a Flash Mob. Not much more on the net other then it caused the draw bridge arms to have to lowered and traffic back up till the police came. How strange to me, glad I read about here.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
ctg492 said:
I had never heard of this till I read this the other day here. Just now in my folks town of Port Huron, there was a Flash Mob. Not much more on the net other then it caused the draw bridge arms to have to lowered and traffic back up till the police came. How strange to me, glad I read about here.
Welcome!!! I was just in Port Huron the other day hitting up the TSC store there. I spent alot of money :p

ctg492

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Yes I saw your post about shopping this side of the bridge :) Port Huron has changed so much leaving in 1979, but hometowns always stay in one heart! Oh the double Blue Water Bridge, now that changed the view coming into town.