Dreamer Living off Social Security

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Consider an Akbash LGD. Their coat can be short to medium-length or long.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's awesome! She sounds like a hoot. I saw a clip on tv the other day about a centenarian who swears that her secret to long life is bourbon, lol. Go figure...

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
To me, the desert has such a "quiet" beauty. Something that kinda sneaks up on you and suddenly "wammo", it is so wonderful to view you can't barely look away.

My brother-on-law was born out in Idaho, his parents moved to Wisconsin when he was just starting kindergarten. He moved back to Idaho after high school, taking my sister with him. After living there for over 20 years now, he says the green hurts his eyes and the trees give him claustrophobia when he comes back to visit WI.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Some AP folks buy all male Tilapia so they don't have issues with multiple aged fry in the tanks. However, IF I was raising Tilapia, I think I'd WANT to be raising replacements. Perhaps keep a tank of males and a tank of females, (if that strategy is possible) so I could control the reproduction. (if that strategy is possible) OR, have a ready supply of fry for chicken feed.