frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've walked out on deals (cars mostly) when they couldn't get the interest rate where I wanted it. They'll usually call me back in a couple days and say that their finance guy found me a 'better' deal, lol! My poor DH won't hardly go buy a car with me anymore. That 'do-do' would pay sticker price for a car if I wasn't with him!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I never pay retail. I can't stand it. I'm retailphobic. I'd rather go without, or make it myself lol, and that reminds me I forgot to get toilet paper....ugh....missed it for $3 a 12 pack with coupons and rebate for Cottonelle. Crap! Literally.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's super cheap! Crap is right!

I went grocery shopping today, and every time I go I am shocked at the prices. The smallest jar of mayo, store brand even, was over $3. Stuff like that is amazing to me.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I only buy that for my mother and stick up at $1.50 a jar for Kraft. I am an avid couponer and rebate seeker. I refuse to pay exhorbitant prices for over processed garbage "food" anyway, much less something I'll wipe my rear with and toss in the trash lol

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I'm terrible when it comes to toilet paper. Can't walk past a special offer on those. I remember about 2 years ago, just after we came here, we were out road tripping, exploring a bit. We stopped at a convenience store for a cool drink and a bit to eat… Or that was the plan anyway. I ended up buying about 50 toilet rolls because they had them on at a very good price :hide

Latest posts