EMP pulse, aliens, me...or maybe just a lightening strike?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Now, the cats?? Hmmm, maybe some alien planet sent them to us?? I am gonna call the planet Dog Star!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

my sweet little bottle raised, inside only cat, Miss Peep, says that girls rule! ha ha ha ha she is the laziest thing EVER. but her brother, our Shine, is our King of Barncats!

:)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh, don't get me wrong...I love my barn cats!! Kiki, he is the BOMB at catching moles....he eats all but the "tail end" He leaves those for me. Such a good cat, he shares. :sick Sophie, aka: momma cat #1 Is the best mouser in the coops. She will lay in the nest boxes, and the hens will all line up, " waiting their turn":gig Gizmo, " momma cat #2 " Is great at getting the starling out of the shop. Yup, she shares as well. :sick Then we have...Chubby Kitty. He is about 12 or 13, was a house cat for 11 years, when the girl got tired of him, and she threw him out here. I know the girl, and she has come by once to "check on her cat" Oh boy, did SHE get an ear full! He sleeps in the garage during the winter....and on HOT days. " the garage is AC. Now if I only can get the "momma's" fixed, we would be OK for a while...until someone else dumps another out here.

hillfarm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
But, what if you're allergic to penicillin?
Then your doomed. You become cat zombies. Under their mind control.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
oh
mi
gosh

now its CAT zombies!?!?!? MIND CONTROL cat zombies!?!??

* OFG just gives up *

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
It's actually an extension of the parasite that makes mice stand in the middle of a room so cats will eat them and bring the parasite to their next stage.

The cats have bioengineered this virus to control their people now. It is no longer a parasite using mice to get to the cats. They picked the wrong target and now cats control it.

We are all doomed.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
:hide Ummmm, I have a question....

Don't you have geese and ducks and chickens and turkeys in your bra anyway??? *ducks whatever OFG throws at my head* :hide

Oh, just hang out everything but your "unmentionables" it'll be okay, I'm with TBM....go team clothesline!!! *ducks and runs for cover*

:lol:

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ive found the opposite, girls are good mousers but the males lol...like lions, lazy :p

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol must just be the new england male cats then :p

in our house right now, tempi does all the work, puss puss (male tabby) brings mabe 2 mice a week, tempi however is daily! lol
hoping puss puss will pick up his slack a little once i move and take tempi with me...
wonder if mabe he fels he has a woman to do the work why should he bother himself in the heat hunting when he can just lay back in the shade :D

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Not my New England cats. Miss Molly is the princess who thinks her job in life is to look cute and get pats and rubs NOW thankyouverymuch, where as Nemo is the slayer of all things rodent, which means the occasional mousey or DS poor little hamster. :(