Energy efficiency versus renewable/green energy?

DianeB

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yeah, but I can't hate the grunt workers or even the middle management. They need to eat. The CEOs on the other hand... Do they even care or know what they are doing?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
does a CEO care more about the environment than a grunt worker? Pleaszzzeee.....
Does the worker ALWAYS turn off lights at night when leaving their office for the evening? The CEO might do that....hit the switch and save power.

of course CEOs care about life in general. ugh...attitude like that is why we can't move forward also.

wow--you are generalizing too much

everyone is management is not the enemy at all. it is never black and white like that

many corps while using tons of resources to supply the human race basic product, also do it as environmentally friendly as they can....along with that staying in biz and making profit to keep the company afloat.

all of them? heck no, some yes.

DianeB

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I was meaning big oil and coal. Also, I was refering to the mid ot low management that are really limited on what they can do. There are many good companies out their that do turn a profit while caring for others.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
DianeB said:
I was meaning big oil and coal. Also, I was refering to the mid ot low management that are really limited on what they can do. There are many good companies out their that do turn a profit while caring for others.
I am missing your point somehow.....:(

I don't know what you are driving at truly.

to me, in the end what we as mankind can change, might change.
maybe---if not reap what we all sow.

should we try--yes
will it happen--I don't know
do I want all good to come in the future--of course, I can hope