FarmerJamie - A new beginning

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
pretty!

what is it with Ohio??? I gotta go there sometime....come to think of it hubby needs to go meet with Fred and Dawn Zink maybe I'll swing by all ya'll's houses while he's with them. :)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
pretty!

what is it with Ohio??? I gotta go there sometime....come to think of it hubby needs to go meet with Fred and Dawn Zink maybe I'll swing by all ya'll's houses while he's with them. :)
For me, Ohio has a little bit of everything. Beaches on the North Coast (with cool lighthouses and great fishing), the western part is wide open plains and farmland, the south is the start of Appalachia, and the east is kinda where it all comes together. A little bit for everyone.

Of course, the Blue Ridge Mountains are what I pine for.... :cool:

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Yes, I love the Blue Ridge Mountains....I like living in the central part of Va cause we can be at the beach in 1-1 1/2 hrs and we can be at the mountains in 2 hrs or less, we can be in DC (not that I really want to be there) in 3 hrs from my house, and we are close to Williamsburg, Appomattox, Booker T Washington, the Blue Ridge parkway, jamestown, lots of historic stuff for the kids.

we should take a head count and find out just how many Ohioans are on here :p

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The better half has to work today. :D

Taking a quick post-breakfast break and will try to convince the DD's to help start taking down Christmas decorations.

Heading back to work on Monday, so I better start getting off my duff.

I still need to post those donut pictures....yummm

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The eldest DD reminded me she turned old enough to get her OH Driver's Temps yesterday. "Mom said it was okay" to to take her to the BMV today to take the written test..... :hit

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
The eldest DD reminded me she turned old enough to get her OH Driver's Temps yesterday. "Mom said it was okay" to to take her to the BMV today to take the written test..... :hit
Sorry Jamie :hugs That's always a harsh reminder that they are growing up. Scary one too!!! :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm glad that I didn't have more than 2 kids. I don't think I could have handled more than that number when they first started to drive! :hugs

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The temps-thing didn't happen today. This time is was *NOT* my fault. :)

Will try again tomorrow.....