FarmerJamie - A new beginning

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Thank goodness for dads teaching daughters to drive! My mom made me so nervous because she yelled at me for almost hitting a tree when I was backing up. I tried to tell her I still had 2" and she wasn't impressed. Dad was in charge of driver's ed after that!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
When out on the road for about an hour yesterday. Forty-five minutes of driving and manuevering around in the college natatorium parking lot and then 10 miles on the open road.

We even got up to 45 mph!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
When out on the road for about an hour yesterday. Forty-five minutes of driving and manuevering around in the college natatorium parking lot and then 10 miles on the open road.

We even got up to 45 mph!!!!
Sheesh! I couldn't get DD to do over 30!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
A beautiful day, had DS let the fluffy butts out and the girls ran right up to the bay window in the kitchen (I had it open and was watching them run around the yard). Evidently, the wife and kiddies throw goodies out of the window when I have the girls out.

The girls just stood there, staring at me and clucking until I threw some popcorn out. I guess men can be re-trained after all. :th
2768_fluffy_butts.jpg

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beautiful girls ya got there! Oh, and yes, men can be trained by a chicken. :lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
YES I DID IT TODAY....I PEEKED ON THE FORUM OVER LUNCH...DIDN'T LOG IN TO POST THOUGH....HAD TO GET UP AFTER 10 MINUTES AND WALK AROUND JUST TO GET AWAY FROM THE TEMPTATION....

I got spoiled over vacation! ;)