FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
More property listings showing up now. Prices are inching down. The wife saw one that was doable (I thought the house size was about right, she thought it was too small), but looked underpriced.
Detached medium sized shed, 16 acres, on a hillock (dry basement!!!!), beautiful exterior, lots of potential for outdoor stuff.

Then we went to look....
One neighbor looked like they were running a junkyard, screamed meth lab from the appearance (big problem here).
Other neighbor looked like an ATV resort. Property all torn up, multiple ATVs parked everywhere, two huge pitties running loose (came close to the road barking as we were passing the for sale property.

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Tenacity

Attachments

• 20220529_133120.jpg
    20220529_133120.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 90

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Once we get through this week, going to see if the wife is permitted to travel. We were planning on driving to visit a friend living near Minneapolis at the end of the month for a couple of days.

Drove past several new property listings this past week, nothing screaming "buy me", but the available selections are improving.

The swamp house dropped in price again this week. We drove past, and the usable land seems even smaller in person.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The landlord lady, when I was pointing out the gutter guys ripped them off, very awkwardly suggested they will be looking to sell this place in the next couple years, as they are tired of the upkeep needs.

We really don't want this place, too many issues for me. However, this does mean we need to rachet up our efforts.

I am targeting the end of the year for some decision one way or the other. Staying here would be a LAST resort