FarmerJamie - A new beginning

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Better late than never. Because of the psycho sperm donor to my children, I had no contact with my son for years. At age 21, he showed up and we began rebuilding our relationship. Now, he has nothing to do with the psycho, to his credit, he has tried, but just can’t stand all the crap. DD has an arms length relationship, they visit maybe twice a year, never at his house.

This has been a long time coming for you, I certainly understand your excitement. Go have fun and enjoy your time together.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Not sure which thread to use, so I will default here. Attacked the kitchen with gusto this morning. Bought some bulk sausage, need to patty it up. Wife was complaining about getting a kitchen with tons more counter space. So I cleaned up all the clutter, and wow. Room to work, surprise. 75% is now opened up.

ADHD in adults is horrible. Getting angry in any situation is not productive. Feel bad about leaving mess? Clean it up.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I think I posted this topic in another thread, but it makes more sense here.

We had a great dinner with my youngest last night. Did some preliminary colorado trip planning. My divorce process started when she was 11. Long story short (and trying to take the high road), she only has gone on one vacation with me since (2013). This is some sorely missed bonding time.

The wife is going to stay home since we don't have a reliable adult to check in on the cats (grrr to the son LOL).

It's amazing how much my daughter's interests overlap mine. She is also a planner. ❤️

This will be fun
Basic plan laid out, needed reservations made and confirmed. Excitement is building

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Great trip!!!
Primary mission accomplished
received_216608557876233.jpeg