Feed and Tack Room

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Every time I see a pic of Prince being a little bit of a PIA - I'm so glad you rescued him. He is a big ol bundle of love!
I have never, ever had a horse that wanted to hang around with people as much as he does. He is a PIA, but he sure makes me laugh.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We needed a barn. I am a scrounger. I had piles of used lumber, reject lumber from Lowes, a pile of treated power poles and used tin. All of this we moved up here.

In December of 2015 we had a barn going up and a new screened 12'x54' porch being built at the same time. We hired the labor to build the barn. It was a couple of local guys, they worked on the weekends and over a few months we went from this:

IMG2555.jpg

and this

IMG2550.jpg

to this
IMG2824.jpg

and this

IMG2845.jpg

and this
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

and finally to this.

Barn done.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think I love Prince! :love I've always loved the snoopy, get in your way animals, even though they are a pain sometimes, it gives you a good feeling that they want to be close to you.
He is such a sweetheart. To think that he was in a slaughter pen! He sure slicked out after getting on a good feeding program. He just wants to hang out with us, he is a lovebug!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Dang - ya'll are moving along with that project now that you got started on it again! Doors are important - and latches even more so. Looks like you've got a great latch system. I wanna see it when it's up and working!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have several projects on my radar that are going to get DONE this fall/winter!