Feed and Tack Room

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you guys have made alot of progress in a short time.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Looking good, Bay. Soooooon...you will need the door on that room and be able to store feed. No doubt your now spoiled Snoopervisors will want to go inside to inspect food stores! :p

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Looking good, Bay. Soooooon...you will need the door on that room and be able to store feed. No doubt your now spoiled Snoopervisors will want to go inside to inspect food stores! :p
Joe can open doors and gates, and untie knots. That's quite a feat considering he has stubs for front teeth. When we got him at age 7, his front teeth had been kicked in, or that's the story we got. I always used a hackamore on him, couldn't bear the thought of a metal bit coming in contact with those broken teeth. They have just never grown like old horses teeth do.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
butchering roos has been on my radar...5 young ones from Spring hatch -- gotta go! Just hard to get a day that I'm home & weather is cool....it's coming slowly. They are in a pen, at least.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My first thought for the doors was something like bright red, deep purple or yellow. My second thought was what it would look like with layers of dust and dirt on it. You see what I chose...…. @Lazy Gardener what color do you suggest for the trim