Down at the shop looking up toward the house

Attachments

• IMG_20161003_170632165.jpg
    IMG_20161003_170632165.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 273

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Another fun thing is we have been able to invest in some older equipment and MyT man is buying and reselling old tractors and farm equipment.

We have a Ford 2000 with a bucket loader and a Ford NAA. Last weekend we serviced a Ford post hole digger. Today I got to use it for the first time!

We have a partially shared drive with our neighbor. We also have an easement through the middle of our property for a neighbor behind us. Part of our drainfield is within the 20' easement. We are putting up a fence ( with the neighbors agreement) so the septic line doesn't get driven on.

I put in three holes to test it out today. I'll get the other holes done soon. Mostly we just wanted to make sure it worked. We have a couple of other projects in line before the fence.

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
I was out of town most of last week. It seems like the weekend was mostly getting caught up on watering, weeding, and laundry.

I picked up a few garden plants at the local garden club this spring. I got one Palace King cucumber plant. It's the first "burpless" cuke I've grown. They're kind of ugly -really spiny looking but it is super crisp and probably the best tasting cucumber I've eaten. I like them with a little mayo, vinegar, and fresh pepper.

I also got enough green beans to eat a mess of them raw for lunch.

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Are they truly burpless? I've avoided cucumbers for years because of the burping.