Free's kidding journal 2011: Plum's death wish p 42

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Maybe I should stage a photo with Ginger in spandex tights with her udder hanging out..... :lol:

I couldn't do that to my Ginny-gin! She is so wholesome, pure as the driven snow. The only goat on earth that is not a trouble-maker in any way. Except torturing me.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Well, she's not quite pure, now is she? ;)
I'm sure if you dressed her up and brought her to the Walmart near me no one would bat an eye....
that first picture is adorable! Soooooooooooooooo sleepy!!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
freemotion said:
You know I'm joking with ya! :hugs We gotta get your gals a date this fall!
I know you know..... heehee.
At least Daisy will have to come visit in the fall. If Donki continues to do as well as she has been she should too, although I still may consider a Nigi buck date for her. We'll have to see! She's been jumping around like I've never seen her since we've owned her. A few months back I had to lift her onto the milk stand.
DH wants to know what is so important that I have to keep checking the computer every 10 minutes..... silly man!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Maybe I should stage a photo with Ginger in spandex tights with her udder hanging out..... :lol:
I'd love to see a pic of that! :lol:

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Still nothing.....got up every 3 hours through the night. She fooled me last year and I won't let her do that this year! Gotta pull those kids!

This morning I caught her doing two of those stretches they sometimes do....repositioning kids? I hope this is an easy delivery.....I hurt my right arm and it is getting better but not 100% yet. I comforted myself in the fact that my dad can come milk her for me....but now he thinks he might have pneumonia! Yikes. Gotta do some cooking for them and make sure he gets to the doctor tomorrow. DH can milk, but his hands are big and Ginger's teats are small and he doesn't do as well with her. Maybe we can both milk her, one on each side.

I just gave Ginger a "hygiene clip", my first one, and she barely made it on and off the stand, poor thing! I can still feel the ligaments a bit. I just clipped a little around her hoohoo, her tail, and a bit off the back of her udder. I like a hairy udder, it protects it as they go through brush and sticks. Like whiskers, those long hairs let them know a sharp stick or worse, a cane of multiflora, is coming before it cuts them.

She is driving me nuts. As will the other three.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
freemotion said:
I just gave Ginger a "hygiene clip", my first one, and she barely made it on and off the stand, poor thing! I can still feel the ligaments a bit. I just clipped a little around her hoohoo, her tail, and a bit off the back of her udder. I like a hairy udder, it protects it as they go through brush and sticks. Like whiskers, those long hairs let them know a sharp stick or worse, a cane of multiflora, is coming before it cuts them.

I had never thought of that aspect, thanks for pointing that out. Like a cats whiskers!

Good luck with the kidding!