Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Belle hard her vet visit this morning to get her rabies vaccination. At less than 5 months old she weighed just over 50lbs. No wonder I have a hard time getting her self into the truck, lol. It's like trying to push a wet noodle somewhere it doesn't want to go. However, once loaded she did great on the ride. We've been working on it for awhile so it wasn't all new to her.

The vet and staff just loved her. It's kinda nice going to the vet during Covid times. You have the attention of the entire staff since they only allow one client/pet in at a time. It was great for her socialization to have every person in the office parade up and love on her!
A70695C2-EF68-48BB-B9FE-E72CE367D959.jpeg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Belle hard her vet visit this morning to get her rabies vaccination. At less than 5 months old she weighed just over 50lbs. No wonder I have a hard time getting her self into the truck, lol. It's like trying to push a wet noodle somewhere it doesn't want to go. However, once loaded she did great on the ride. We've been working on it for awhile so it wasn't all new to her.

The vet and staff just loved her. It's kinda nice going to the vet during Covid times. You have the attention of the entire staff since they only allow one client/pet in at a time. It was great for her socialization to have every person in the office parade up and love on her!
View attachment 14344

it's like picking up a cat that doesn't want to be picked up but doesn't quite want to fight about it either. you can tell the difference. :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I got a message from the English Shepherd breeder that I’m getting the male pup from. I’ve been moved up to having first pick on the males because the other guy hasn’t sent in his deposit yet. I’m thrilled because I’m gonna get just the pup that I wanted. He’s so darn cute!
This is Beau and we will pickk him up on 8-1.
1595293815904.jpeg

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think you need to start a journal titled English Shepherds. That way someone doing a search for them might come across your journal for your pups.
Good idea!

We've been awake since around 4am. Lightning crashing and thunder rocking the whole house along with 4.5 inches of rain in the 4 hours since then. Yay for rain? Another example of feast or famine.