Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m mostly interested in Houston County or Trinity County. I like both.

Today was a good day to sit in! Yesterday was warm and pleasant, this morning the wind came howling in and it got cold! When I got home, I donned my Carharts, went outside, fed and watered sheep and dogs. Yes, wimpy in cold wind! LOL

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The wind makes us all wimpy. Evening chores were painful here. I was just thinking… at least we don’t have hurricanes (not major ones anyway), or poisonous snakes, or alligators, or major tornadoes, or the heat waves @frustratedearthmother has… but dang it was painfully cold! (Animals are all cozy and couldn’t care less!)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Its been howling all day. I closed the roll down door on the barn again tonight. It blocks all that cold wind from blowing through the barn. Nobody loves it - but too bad. It makes me feel better and that's all that matters, lol.

We had salmon for dinner in a lame attempt to eat healthier. It would've been better if I'd left off the cookies for dessert. And the cookies for an appetizer. And the taste test of the cookies when I pulled them out of the oven, lol. I swear it's the cold weather that made me do it.

Weather is supposed to be better tomorrow. Hopefully I can get back to outside chores after sitting on my behind most of the day.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just because:
82EF9167-AFBE-4F52-B682-78A3B688E01A.jpeg

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's Luna - a Kinder. I have another Kinder that's black with moon spots and Cameo the Nubian that's more of a dapple. Love her pattern! One of Luna's babies has very faint gray moon spots on a white body. She's in the middle of the tire with a dark spot on her withers and you can sorta see the gray spots. She's pretty!