Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Nice! I’m sort of an enabler but I’m sort of a downsizing enabler too, because I know having too much on your plate makes it difficult to stay on top of all your animals, and your own health.. any any semblance of sanity that remains for farmers 🤣 been there… now I don’t have pigs and life is much better 😂

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Nice! I’m sort of an enabler but I’m sort of a downsizing enabler too, because I know having too much on your plate makes it difficult to stay on top of all your animals, and your own health.. any any semblance of sanity that remains for farmers 🤣 been there… now I don’t have pigs and life is much better 😂
I couldn't agree more. I'm a minimalist but my brain short circuits when I see goats. or baby animals. :lol:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I knew I'd feel guilty if I kept 11 doelings so this is my way of enabling myself to keep maybe a couple more than I'd actually originally planned to. (did that make sense?) However, after picking up these two babies and feeling how solid and heavy they are I'm kinda wishing I hadn't listed them with their mama - but they're too young to separate. This buckling is a good herd sire prospect - he's only 20 days old and he is a hunk! See how I already regret it... :(

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Me toooooo. I’ll say it here and you all can hold me to it- I’m not buying any sheep this year! :old Even if they are cute😂 which, obviously, they are.
Wait! Let me write this down somewhere! Where's a stone and my etching tools?