Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Mother Nature has picked a beautiful start for the first day of my next year! We're supposed to reach 70 today! Whoop! But tomorrow starts what is supposed to be a rainy, cold week. Ugh.

No plans today except to do whatever the heck I want to do. Of course, I want to go out and feed, water, haul hay and at least try to play with some baby goats. They're pretty sure I'm a monster put on earth to terrify them. After much patience and 'butt on a bucket' time a couple of them are getting brave enough to chew on my coat or my fingers or my shoes occasionally.

I'm trying to use that time to pick the keeper doelings. Oh dang - I'm in trouble! Thank goodness I've already sold one. At least I can say I won't be keeping all the doelings born this year!

Happy Sunday ya'll!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
After taking 2 truck and trailer loads to the Groveton house yesterday, unloading, or should I say just tossing things in the house? I'm exhausted and still in a coma after 4 cups of coffee.
I've got to get dressed and go drop the stock trailer. That involves backing it up, which I still suck at doing. Son is on the way to load the 8x16 portable building on his cousins tilt trailer and take to Groveton. I'll probably have to make a trip down there to block it up and take another load. At least the house is as finished inside as it's gonna be and I have half emptied this house and next Saturday can probably finish emptying it, except for a recliner to sleep in while I refinish the floors and run back and forth between here and Groveton. Got to build sheep/dog pens!