Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I go to a PA and he no longer "likes" me cus I ask questions, require answers and submitted a complaint about how he just disappears after the appt. No good bye, hand shake or nuthin'.
I think I'd find a new PA! But, definitely good for you for filing a complaint. I think a lot of folks in the medical field forget that they are actually part of a service industry and if the service is bad - they can be replaced!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
DH sees a PA. A long time ago I had a wonderful primary care doc. Unfortunately, he joined a "group" practice and turned into a stressed-out, very unhappy person soon after. I don't know if things got better for him because I haven't seen him in several years. He tried to convince me that I need to be on a Statin and I politely reminded him of my motto - my body, my decision. He didn't handle rejection very well, lol.

Already saw the dentist. Dermatologist is next on the list. Getting caught up on self/health care. Hope that gets everybody offa my back, lol!

In other news- I got broccoli in the ground yesterday. I'll get cabbage planted today. Might throw some radish seeds out there too. Part of me wants to do onions, but I haven't recovered from all the onions I planted, tended, pulled and dehydrated last year...argh!

Need to do some more goat rearranging. Girls are getting very flirty and boys are reacting as expected - like boys. I've got an older buck out there that I would like to get some more babies out of so he might get very lucky. Hope that his swimmers are still capable of swimming!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Still puttering at some clean/purge efforts. Today it will be the dreaded makeup drawer. I retired several years ago and most of my old make up is still sitting in that drawer. Gotta go! Out with the old! Most of it won't be replaced either. These days at most I use a tinted moisturizer and a little mascara on the rare occasion. Did primp a little before the doc appt the other day - but that was mostly because we went to a decent restaurant for "lupper" afterwards.

There's still tons of stuff to do outside. Really, really would like to get some fall garden stuff going - beyond the broccoli and cabbage I got planted. The garden areas and beds grew up mercilessly while they were untended all summer. Its going to take a supreme effort to tame them again. I'm afraid by the time the weather cools off enough for me to do all that work - it'll be too late to plant. Or not - I might test out the year-round garden possibilities this year for sure. Our last two winters we've had really hard freezes but many years in the past weren't as harsh. Wonder what this year will bring?