Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Rain and ickiness all day yesterday. I cleaned and bedded the extra kidding stalls yesterday because a couple of the girls were making me nervous, lol. Glad I did! Another baby this morning. A nice sized single doeling. Pictures will happen - eventually!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been a busy couple of days! I finally got baby pics!

IMG_5817.jpg
IMG_5818.jpg

IMG_5819.jpg
IMG_5820.jpg

Last two pics of babies born this morning. The others are several days old.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We didn't get to have taco baked potatoes last night because grands didn't get here until 10p. They grabbed food on the road. We got to visit a few minutes before everybody crashed. We were up at 5a this morning so they can head out to the motorcycle track. I'm glad they're here, but motorcycle racing makes me nervous! DGS is trying to get his racing license....argh! I would be ok if that didn't happen.

I may or may not go to the track today. As soon as the sun is up I'll feed and check the girls to see if we'll have a birth today or not. Kinda hope not. Have a doc appt this afternoon to check out my back. Stupid thing doesn't want to work as hard as I need it to...

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I had an eureka moment yesterday when I read your taco potatoes comment. I only had 4 corn shells left and we were going to have leftover mexi food that I had prepared a few days ago. Yummy home canned turkey taco meat.

Anyhoo, with three of us here now, what would I be using? Why....I baked a small potato! It was good! Thanks for the idea!!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had an eureka moment yesterday when I read your taco potatoes comment. I only had 4 corn shells left and we were going to have leftover mexi food that I had prepared a few days ago. Yummy home canned turkey taco meat.

Anyhoo, with three of us here now, what would I be using? Why....I baked a small potato! It was good! Thanks for the idea!!
You're welcome! Glad it was tasty.