Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yep - at least I'll get 1.5 comp time! So, I can take a day and a half off for working a day. Actually, it won't be a whole day of work and I'll still get 12 hours - so despite my whining - it's actually a pretty good deal. It's just that it's supposed to be cool-ish and beautiful this weekend, and by the time I actually take my comp time it'll probably be 100!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Spent HOURS today at docs office getting DH's pre-op work done. EKG wasn't normal - but it usually isn't, lol. Just hope that doesn't delay anything...

I tried and tried to keep up with all the new info and ideas for this forum but it was moving too fast for my little phone! Exciting stuff though! Congrats @sumi!!

Nothing new and exciting going on right now...kind of in maintenance mode. At least until the next doe freshens.

I'll try to get a coccidia prevention treatment done on the kids and need to water the garden. How exciting is all that??

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Alright - ya'll stop posting until I get the does milked and the garden watered and everybody else fed! Otherwise, I'll never catch up lol!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Mwahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! Time for an old fashioned thread hijacking me thinks....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Don't be gone too long dear...this is too tempting...:gig

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
So...how long does it take to milk? How many are ya milking now? Are you done yet?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh, just waaaiiitt for it...BarredBuff isn't back with his antics and knowledge yet that I have seen. We get silly :D