Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Holy cow on the crash! Glad there weren't any more serious injuries!

Did ya get to see the piggie parts in the light yet? Lol

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He got off light on the crash, lol. I didn't have the energy to kill him....and killing a blind man for wrecking his car might be excessive punishment? I dunno...

I didn't get to even do more than peer at the piggies.

I visited another assisted living facility today that I really liked - but all things considered will probably go with the place that's closer to home. Not just for geographical proximity - but because it's a good place. It's not fancy - it's very basic, but clean and staffed with good folks.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Isn't family freakin' wonderful? Just when you think your life is the pitts, your DIL takes a go cart ride with unknown drunk crazy woman that could have been huffin' spray paint for all they knew, and does a fabulous roll over that any Hollywood stunt lady would be pee-her-pants proud of and got a broken arm for a trophy. Damn! What a pisser that you missed that!

On your DH-take his keys. The next time he could hurt or kill some innocent person. Not being mean, just being realistic.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He hit a curb - not a car - not a person and the only thing he hurt was his own vehicle. He has problems with shadows on the ground - not big things like cars. We are grown ups and quite capable of making our own decisions. Thanks anyway - but I wasn't asking for opinion or orders from anyone. :)

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I apologize. You have enough on your plate without my big mouth jumping in the mix.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks Bay - I appreciate that. I know you have a big heart and that you were trying to help. All is well. :)

And now for the laugh of the day.....drum roll please.... Dad was "caught" wearing mom's underwear yesterday. He got as much of a laugh out of it as we did!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Catching up on the last 3 days quickly. Sending hugs :hugs Though it sounds like a bottle of fine Irish whiskey wouldn't hurt right now... I hope everything would work out o.k. for you all.