Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You sure you guys don't want to help me clean out the barn on your day off? Lol

Drink sounds good. I don't even think I have one in the house!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
You sure you guys don't want to help me clean out the barn on your day off? Lol

Drink sounds good. I don't even think I have one in the house!
Gosh no. Maybe next year. I need a break from cleaning out buildings! lol Wish you all could come help with my shed when you have a day off. Plenty to drink around here, if you want. I have 4 pubs on this street, all within a minute's walk from my house. I think I have all the skulls out now, so it's safe :D If not, well, like I said, there are plenty drink around here!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So far today I've done exactly what I said I was gonna do. I did the regular feeding and milking, moved the chicken tractor, went to see mom and dad, and went by the plant nursery that I love, love, love and make myself stay away from...usually.

Yep, we found some aloe vera! Yep, we also found a new kumquat bush, an orange tree and a plum tree. Is 'plant' math kinda like goat and chicken math?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Yep, it's just as bad… But the great thing about plants is that they don't come with a feed bill! ;)

How is your mom and dad?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
But the great thing about plants is that they don't come with a feed bill! ;)
This is so true!

Mom and dad are 'ok' but every single time I go - I see more decline. I've always said that when Dad's sense of humor goes - then I'll know things are bad.... He didn't crack one joke today and it seems that the spark in his eyes is gone. :(