Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And these are Chester babes???? Tiny Chester?
Yep - Chester babies - even though they "look" nothing like him. However, they do have that stocky build (and feel) more indicative of pygmy than nigi. :)

I think I love them.... (but they need to go make somebody else love them) I can NOT keep….cannot keep...cannot keep! Gotta keep telling myself that!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We've been married 44 years. 44 years of trying to convince him of that fact. No go. He says they have evil eyes! I think goats are adorable, and just love to rub their bumpy skulls. So, we will continue to agree to disagree.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The cuteness factor is out of bounds in these little ones! Gonna have to be strong to move them on. But, here's a little of how my goat obsessed mind works:

They are cute.
They will sell well.
So why not keep mom and make more?

Chester is not going anywhere so I need to have "something" that he can breed and produce with. Maybe PIA will stay. (might have to change her name now, lol) But Felix and Hiney and the yearling buckling have to go. Must go. WILL GO!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Nigerians and pygmies are the only breeds that sell here unless you have a well known name so I'm with you. Good reasoning lol!