Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
if you have a dehydrator, you could dehydrate the eggplant.

Sorry your belly is still giving you issues, GI stuff is no fun at all. When I had my gall bladder out I had to re-learn what I could and couldn't eat anymore and a lot of the same stuff you are mentioning are no longer in my ok list. Have you had your gall bladder removed? Might be worth having someone run a couple tests if you haven't. Your flare up sounds like the 2 years of my life before having it removed.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks ya'll! I may consider dehydrating some AND freezing some. I think I have enough for a good sample of each.

Thanks for that idea @Trying2keepitReal. No, gallbladder is still in place, lol. I do have an appointment with a GI doc in late January. Good thing I'm not dying!

Good day today. I'm at 2.6 miles on the step counter. Yay! Felt great doing it too. Besides my normal walking back and forth to the barn I took Karma and Raine both for a short walk out on the street. Separately. Because they want to kill each other any time they're together. It's a dang shame that these two girls can't get along, but bitches fight. They take it seriously. They've brought blood on each other several times so they're not allowed to be together without supervision. The hope is to be able to walk them together in the near future. I can take them out to the pasture, off-leash, with the LGD's, and there is no fighting. I think Missy keeps them in line, lol. She's top bitch and she doesn't take any mess from anybody else.

Turkey soup simmering on the stove. Smells delicious and I definitely plan on eating some.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Doing ok as a whole. It's like learning to eat all over again. But, the great side effect is a 10 lb weight loss! Can't eat more than 1/2 cup of anything at a time.
Can I have the weight loss without the sickness and not eating? That'd be great... :gig

I hope you are back to your normal soon!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Dog drama. My 2 male dogs hate each other. They snarl at the fence at each other, then Carson adds insult to injury and pees on a post.
Sentry’s post.
Sentry’s fence.
Sentry’s sheep lot.
Sentry’s everything.
It all belongs to him.

This literally pisses Sentry off and he pees on Carson’s pee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Dog drama. My 2 male dogs hate each other. They snarl at the fence at each other, then Carson adds insult to injury and pees on a post.
Sentry’s post.
Sentry’s fence.
Sentry’s sheep lot.
Sentry’s everything.
It all belongs to him.

This literally pisses Sentry off and he pees on Carson’s pee. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dogs!! 🙄

Mine get along until Baymax tries to take Splash 's rawhide while he is gnawing on it. 🙄

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks @tortoise! I actually do really, really well until I eat something that I shouldn't. It's a learning process - and I don't love it much, lol.

i think maybe perhaps when that goat chucked in your face they might have given you a bug of some kind?