Govt Stimulation burning a hole in my pocket.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
NO --- to see "ATTACHMENTS" for already there tractors! :lol:

I mean you have one for you and one for her already. Now it's stuff to use WITH them -- got it??????

You know, if the crapheads in WH would get it done, you could have a contribution by then -- another gov stim -- and they would them be purchased for FREE. That would be a real deal.

But we need a few more tractors, don't we?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well well well what do we have here? Why it's a 1957 AC D14. Comes with a bucket loader and 3 point blade. It's a perfect little tractor for the wife to pull a cart around with, don't you think? Should I do a surprise Christmas Gift?
Screenshot_20201025-225548~2.png

Screenshot_20201025-225628~2.png

Specs:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That is some beautiful dirt! I expect to see a bodacious garden!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I totally understand where you are coming from. Our place was a repo, the people were filthy. No respect for the land, no self respect, no wonder they lost the place. We found 5 bedspring units, toilets, trash of all kinds, not one, but THREE sofas, carpet, broken glass EVERYWHERE, beer cans from one end of this 8 acres to the other, beer bottles thrown up under trees, burn piles all over the place, metal chairs, any and all that they consumed thrown outside. We closed in September 2014, we moved in February 2015. During that time I ripped up floors, painted the whole house, put down unfinished white knotty pine floors, sanded, whitewashed, and finished the floors. When I needed a break, I took a trashbag, went walking until it was full. I'd go home with a dozen trashbags, up to 30 or more. We hired a couple of day workers and they cris-crossed the property picking up trash. They found lots of metal, so DH took one to get his truck. They used bed spring units for side boards, piled metal up higher than the cab, the bumper was almost on the ground. They took it over the scales and had over 1800 pounds! We paid them to pick it all up and gave them $20 to haul it off! They were thrilled and so were we.

I must have picked up 10 five gallon buckets of broken glass, metal shards, nails, screws....... WTF is WRONG with people?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a name for such people. Mr and Mrs Filthy McNasty.