Govt Stimulation burning a hole in my pocket.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
NO --- to see "ATTACHMENTS" for already there tractors! :lol:

I mean you have one for you and one for her already. Now it's stuff to use WITH them -- got it??????

You know, if the crapheads in WH would get it done, you could have a contribution by then -- another gov stim -- and they would them be purchased for FREE. That would be a real deal.

But we need a few more tractors, don't we?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Mail came wife bought me a book. She doesn't drink beer, so I'm not getting why she bought this for me. Help someone, is this a hint?
IMG_20201021_134423139.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I believe your wonderful wife has been in the "farmer mode" way longer than you. This is a way to help promote your enjoyment of the MAKING of your beer. Bless her for the gentle nudge.

As a woman, she has birthed and nurtured children, supported a family and seen what you have done to keep the $$$ rolling in. Now you can both have the leisure of enjoying your own likes, while sharing with adult children and spoiling the grands. She does the self sufficient lifestyle with ease and the cunning of a fox in the hen house! Give her an extra hug! You have a special and forever love that many do not. What a treasure. :love

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I believe your wonderful wife has been in the "farmer mode" way longer than you. This is a way to help promote your enjoyment of the MAKING of your beer. Bless her for the gentle nudge.

As a woman, she has birthed and nurtured children, supported a family and seen what you have done to keep the $$$ rolling in. Now you can both have the leisure of enjoying your own likes, while sharing with adult children and spoiling the grands. She does the self sufficient lifestyle with ease and the cunning of a fox in the hen house! Give her an extra hug! You have a special and forever love that many do not. What a treasure. :love

You made my eyes well up, dang you :) she just came back and look what she brought me. I guess yet another entry in the "not so fine wine" thread is warranted... This time wild persimmon wine.
IMG_20201021_153119040.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Currently got my eye on a one owner, shed kept, low hours 1962 Allis chalmers D15 Gasser. it also comes with front weight rack and weights. It's been very well maintained and everything works as it should. I ain't quite bit the hook just yet though, I think the guy is asking a bit too much... in my opinion... Yeah sure it's a rarer tractor then the series Ii with 6,212 builtm but I aint a collector (yet) and I would rather have a D15 Series II honesty. However this lil guy would be good for my wife to haul stuff around with and the snap coupler would make it easy for her to hook up a wagon... It's also small enough for her to climb on easily. This is not a D15 Series II (1963 ~1968), it's the D15 (1960 ~ 1963) and it needs 3 new shoes, might as well make 4. I put in a offer and we'll see what he comes back with.
Screenshot_20201021-214944~2.png

Screenshot_20201021-214956~2.png

specs:

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Boy when you got bit by the tractor bug you got harpooned!!!!! You will be a collector and don't be sorry for it. Those AC 's are good old tractors. :lol::celebrate:ya:ya:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Boy when you got bit by the tractor bug you got harpooned!!!!! You will be a collector and don't be sorry for it. Those AC 's are good old tractors. :lol::celebrate:ya:ya:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
I guess it's more of a respect thing for me. My D19 is a powerful machine and it's designed in such a way that I understand how it works.

I was looking at forsale ads yesterday, a lot of 2020 40HP Mahindra's for sale. For $40,000 plus. I looked at my wife and said who in their right mind would pay $1,000 plus per 1 hp, for a small little tractor. I'm sure they are nice and all, but they sure are proud of them.

Latest posts