Green Burial

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
MorelCabin said:
Haha...delete your posts ladies so I can have some fun with this one...just kidding...maybe this will help him...this is me:>)

MorelCabin

http://i43.tinypic.com/ighflh.jpg

*Hugs*
Wow, your lookin' hot!! I'd hug you but I don't swing that way!!! :plbb
Awww come on...give me a hug! LOL!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ya I've been trying to share it with SKR8PN (come on buddy I know you're smiling ;) ) but he doesn't want any...:hit

(I had to pi$$ off the guy with plenty of ammo...and even better, plenty of food) :hide
It must be the WOMAN in me...;) :gig

farmer2B

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I'd be buried in my backyard on the side of my hill overlooking the mountains if I could, but its against the law!

Also, did you know organ donors are never given any anesthesia? At least not here where I live.

One supposedly "brain-dead/comatose" woman actually woke up right before they were going to "harvest" her organs & was perfectly OK! But if one of my chickens is still breathing~~I would never harvest its organs. :(

Oh dear~~its just a thought and probably off-topic. Sorry. :hide

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I wouldn't donate my organs...as far as I'm concerned the medical society is wayyyy to corrupt, and I wouldn't trust them to be truthful with my family about how far gone I actually am...If they have no interest in my organs they might let me live:>)

Latest posts