Has anyone here seen the latest prediction from Gerald Celente??

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
The wife was telling me this evening about a meat sale that our local supermarket has going on. I told her to buy whatever we could afford and we would can it. Chicken and Beef will be canned this weekend!

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I'm going to begin panning my creek for gold. :cool:

andehens

Power Conserver
Reaction score
sylvie said:
I'm going to begin panning my creek for gold. :cool:
I did that last year, my creek, my river, my driveway, my garden and then my yard! Nada, nothing, zilch! some lead.......... had a lot of fun doing it though! Used a hose and buckets for the driveway and yard! Everyone in my family that thought I was nuts was right! :lol:

cackleberries

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
The wife was telling me this evening about a meat sale that our local supermarket has going on. I told her to buy whatever we could afford and we would can it. Chicken and Beef will be canned this weekend!
What process do you use to can your meat? My granny never used a freezer passed the recipe down to me. Unfortunatly I was blind to whats happening in our world until recently and my recipe was destroyed in a tornado. Anyone have a good recipe thats inexpensive. How long does it last like this?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
For chicken, we just de-bone it, put it in the jars and then top the jars off with hot water and pressure can it for 90 minutes. It will keep a looong time when done like this. This will be our first attempt at just plain beef,so we are going to try it the very same way. We use as little salt as we possibly can since my heart attack.

opiemaster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I can store stuff away, I just hav to do it in moderation so she doesnt realy know. I also know how to make jerky and do canning, I will try to can meat this year also. Its gonna be interesting.