Has anyone here seen the latest prediction from Gerald Celente??

cackleberries

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
For chicken, we just de-bone it, put it in the jars and then top the jars off with hot water and pressure can it for 90 minutes. It will keep a looong time when done like this. This will be our first attempt at just plain beef,so we are going to try it the very same way. We use as little salt as we possibly can since my heart attack.
:/ So you don't have to have the salt to preserve it? I know Grannies was EXTREMELY salty to the point I feel a heart attack coming on by thinkin about it.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I use a tsp. of sea salt, garlic, onion and herbs to flavor my canned chicken. Its quite yummy! :)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You dont "need" the salt when pressure canning chicken....but..I have found it to be very tasteless if you dont use some. I use a tsp per qrt.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It also leaves more salt flavor in the meat. Concentration gradients and all that....if you have less salt in the liquid, the natural salt will flow out of the meat and into the water. Too much salt and it covers the natural flavor of the meat as well. I find a tsp. to be just right.