Having a bad day :(

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
poppycat said:
Aw Dace, I'm so sorry you are having such a tough time. I know that you will make it all work!

Hugs,
Mary
Thank you, I know it will all work I just need to sort out my priorities and shake this funk!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea it is hard when you have a deadline...Jan 4 (is Tony's birthday...lol) and it comes fast. worst time thru the holidays I know for you.....who wants to deal with this thru the holiday....NO ONE.....but you will be fine. that is why you are more un-nerved probably. with the holidays it seems like all added stress.

you friend is very wise. that is a good thing to think of....without the unknown there might not be any great and wonderful surprises to be lived! COOL !! I like that!

your future plans will be there...this is just a road detour. a detour takes you off your straight path to your future dreams, but you will go the longer way and still get there!!!!!!

Don't you be leaving us OK? You somehow keep that internet connected..LOL

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
No, I won't be leaving you all, there is way to much here for me to learn :)

I am really more stressed about the money, than the actual move. I am good in pressure situation and I know we will get organized, packed up and make the best of it...even if that means Christmas morning I am making hot chocolate surrounded by boxes....I can cope with that. We did find a good place to move to, I am really worried about coming up with the money we will need. I guess I just need to keep the faith, it will all come together...somehow someway.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
money

UGH

I love it and hate it...LOL-LOL

I know. Don't worry....I am sure you are on top of this. We just get so worried that something will go wrong and we will be short. Stay strong. Your plan, whatever it is, will work fine...keep the faith!

Hot chocolate and boxes.....now there ya go! :)
LOL

shareneh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dace,

I can see you are cheering up now. It's nice to know you have these friends to look out for you and pray for you huh.

I know this is hard times for you and I will tell you, a lot of people live through hard times and appreciate them later on. I know you know that, but it's nice to be reminded.

There was a Christmas when I didn't have one gift for the kids, I was so ashamed that I couldn't supply even one gift. I waited until the day before Christmas to discuss it with them because I was hoping for a miracle. Anyway, as I began to speak the words the kids chimed in that they knew already. I began to cry because I dissappointed them but they smiled and said that it was ok and that they had gifts for me and that was good enough. I will never forget that moment or that Christmas. I was the happiest person alive knowing that three precious souls loved me no matter what I gave to them, even if it was nothing.

Don't be so worried about gifts and things that perish in time. Love of family will provide you with enough strength to take on the whole world.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
shareneh said:
Dace,

I can see you are cheering up now. It's nice to know you have these friends to look out for you and pray for you huh.

I know this is hard times for you and I will tell you, a lot of people live through hard times and appreciate them later on. I know you know that, but it's nice to be reminded.

There was a Christmas when I didn't have one gift for the kids, I was so ashamed that I couldn't supply even one gift. I waited until the day before Christmas to discuss it with them because I was hoping for a miracle. Anyway, as I began to speak the words the kids chimed in that they knew already. I began to cry because I dissappointed them but they smiled and said that it was ok and that they had gifts for me and that was good enough. I will never forget that moment or that Christmas. I was the happiest person alive knowing that three precious souls loved me no matter what I gave to them, even if it was nothing.

Don't be so worried about gifts and things that perish in time. Love of family will provide you with enough strength to take on the whole world.
What an excellent point, shareneh. I got goosebumps reading about your amazing kids! What a blessing you have there!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Dace, I know we all wish we were close enough to come help you.

You will do fine and everything will be ok because you are strong and smart.

Like FC says that money thing....Love it and hate it. But it will all work out.

Sometimes we just can't see the forest for the trees.
But it looks like you are in focus mode. I bet you discover years from now that this was really a blessing in disguise.

Lots of hugs and good thoughts coming your way.

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
This is one of those "unknown" times- things are happening out of the ordinary so that you can't really pin it down and work on it. I'm so sorry you are in this mess - so many bad things happening to so many people.
Could you take a jar and put a quarter in it? The start of your purchase nest egg for a new place when the time is right? Then no matter what happens, you are planning for the future.
I like that fly lady site too. I haven't spent much time there yet but even the first time I visited there were two suggestions that have made a big difference for me- one was to get dressed before anything else. Sounds silly but I was getting some breakfast and sitting at the computer in my nightclothes- this allowed to me avoid getting my outside chores started and the delays rolled through the whole day. Now that I'm dressed first thing, I go right out and get started. :rolleyes: Silly but it worked. The other was a clean sink- makes one less hurdle to get over because I get do dishes right away without cleaning out the sink first- no more just setting them in the sink to get to later by which time the job was too much to want to start.
A swimming pool huh? Sounds good to me too.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Dace,

I'm sorry you are going through so much stress and worry.

Sometimes, God's way is not our way. He is laying out a path for you. Look toward the end of it. I'm sure there is something better for you there. Trust in Him, because He is never wrong.