HELP my 1st Pig

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This is so hilarious. How did you miss a set of balls? :gig And even funnier how did you confuse balls with girl parts? :lol: Wanna post pictures for us to look over for our expert opinion? :cool: You know having animals puts you in a class of people who proudly post pictures of their goat's udders and there is a thread on BYH where sheeple posted pictures of their ram's balls. The bigger they are, the more fertile the ram. And then there's the pictures of the girl parts captioned with things like, What's this discharge? and Do you think she's ready to give birth? and Why is she so swollen? other important questions. ;)

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I never had a male pot belly, I had a female and she did get over 300 pounds. Ok I take it back about laughing, didn't know that male pot belly pigs hid their jewels. :\

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
332c0c159f88fa1de04e8f74550e4d11

They're not as easy as regular pigs. Even their girly parts can be hidden in their cheeks, lol!

https://www.cppa4pigs.org/male-or-female-2.html

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How did I miss pig balls??? Hum.. well I didn't go feeling around for them - you know? But I do know female animals don't pee out of the center underside of the body, now do they?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Potbelly pigs are a whole 'nudder' pig! Parts aren't all that prominent....some are hidden in creases and folds... But - you sure got it right when you said that girls don't pee from their bellies!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a real coyote problem around here :( I've had to shoot at them this will be the third night in a row. Two years ago I had a coyote pup eating with the cats during board daylight. And last year a pack of them brought down a fawn in my front yard. That's why I have electric fence around my poultry. I can't even begin to guess how many times I taught wild animals a lesson about electricity trying to get into my birds. I know Mr. Pork Chop would be on the menu, if he weren't behind the electric fence 24 x 7 x 365

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Geeze! I'm sure mr porkchop appreciates it- even if he doesn't know it!

That's life when your property backs up to the Shawnee National Forest. I have no control what wonders out of the national Forest onto my property. Last winter I had a freaking Bobcat in the driveway, I had to honk at it to get it to move. There are cougars out there also - but I haven't seen one nor any tracks yet.