Hen23's Journal~Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OUCH! So sorry to hear about your eye....man, that makes mine tear up just thinking about it! Hope its better quickly...and yes.." keep an eye on it" HA!:p

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Sorry about your eye. Hope it's better today.

Cute puppies. I'm sure it's hard to pick just one. ;)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, it seems to be okay. Not much pain anymore and I can see right finally. I have an eye doctor appointment next week anyway. I'm just glad there's no scratch.
Busy week, lots going on at work. I hate bringing work home but there's no choice!
Working on some behavior issues my son is having at school. Trying to get all the teachers on the same page is driving me batty. His classroom teacher and I are of the same mind so together we're tackling the rest of them. He had a better day today and that helps.
It's been raining for days and doesn't show signs of stopping anytime soon. The garden gets further and further behind. I could have gotten more done yesterday if hadn't been for the eye. Oh well. I did get to the library and take out a bunch of books for inspiration!
Luckily we can ONLY have ONE puppy, otherwise it would be hard. I'm kind of hoping the puppy will pick us! Basically they're all great and we can't go wrong. :cool: Here are the three boys we'll be choosing from:
goldenpuppiesapril272.jpg

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Oh, honey, don't you just LOVE puppies!!! They are all so cute, how are you going to choose? It took us forever to pick out both of our labs but we just let their personalities decide it for us. Good luck, and I hope your eye feels better! :hugs

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Oh, honey, don't you just LOVE puppies!!! They are all so cute, how are you going to choose? It took us forever to pick out both of our labs but we just let their personalities decide it for us. Good luck, and I hope your eye feels better! :hugs
Yup, that's what we're going to have to do. Hopefully we won't have one pup pick DS, one pick me and one pick DH. The others are all spoken for so there's no chance that two will come home. We've already got two dogs as it is!
I haven't had a puppy since the year I graduated college. I lived at home for grad. school and helped my parents raise K.C., an Old English Sheepdog mix puppy. She was awesome. She growled and snapped at every guy I brought home, until I met DH. She adored him from the first moment she met him! My mother swears that's how she knew he was the one!
I'm excited and a little anxious about the puppy. While I've done this before DH and DS have not. I keep telling myself, one month left of school after Indy comes home and then we'll have the summer together.
I at least realized before bringing two goats into the mix this spring, that the puppy was probably enough for now. Maybe goats someday, or maybe sheep. But not all at once! As it is I have 6 chicks brooding in the house and a very unfinished chicken coop, a very neglected garden and a job I'm still trying to figure out! Livestock shall have to wait for now. :)

Cybercat

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Those are some of the cutest little snookums! I love spring...we get to see all the fresh and new lives joining our families! Our dog picked us 13 years ago...my daughter was a toddler, terrified of any animals. Kendall cried and screamed... the puppy was very quiet and just put her face in Kendall's lap until Kendall's fear subsided. We love our dog....:love

Leanne

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I know what you mean about taking things one step at a time.

In the winter, I really wanted goats. Then when greenhouse time came, I was glad I didn't get them. Too much to do and not enough time in the day.

Although, I've still not crossed them off my list completely. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.